Display driver problem

JovintoJain

I'm getting this error "Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered." in the event viewer. I have a laptop(ASUS gl552jx, I7-4720HQ 2.6GHz, 8 GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 950M, Intel HD Graphics 4600). I tried to reinstall the driver for the intel hd graphics but the error continues to appear. I noticed that something is wrong when I started Dota2 a couple of days ago, my game was stuck at 30 fps on full-screen, after the reinstall of the Intel HD Graphics it went up to 60fps but is still locked at 60 on full-screen(my game was running on 100-120fps last week) Does anyone know how to fix this? Should i try to reinstall Windows?(I'm running Windows 10 and I have a 256GB ssd from Samsung). This morning I got a bluescreen(Faulty_hardware_corrupted_page) <links removed by moderator>

Is the error coming from WATCHOUT?  Is the laptop being used as the Producer or the display?  Can you attach and image of the message you are getting?

Keep the laptop clean of other programs (accept WATCHOUT) and follow the tweak list on all computers.

The game you are trying to run could be the problem you are having.

Edited by mindopera
grammer

when i first read this post it appeared as if the Original Poster was not actually using WATCHOUT. So, OP,  what version of WATCHOUT are you encountering this problem with? If you are running Windows 10, did you follow the Dataton guidelines (aka tweak list referenced by mindopera) for running WATCHOUT under Windows 10?

• 2 months later...

I am facing the BSOD error from a few days on my PC after running the device for a moment. So to solve this, I tried to update the Display Driver on my PC, but I failed. After that, I proceed with to install the Windows OS freshly on my PC and I stuck with another problem, that is the error message: This copy of windows is not genuine. To solve it what should I do?