All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hi there, I have a user trying to install version 7 on an existing version 6 self built (with the win10 tweaking list applied). Win10 Enterprise LTSC / 64. Latest graphic drivers, Quadro K4000 (i know, a bit older but that should be unrelated as none of the apps will play (midi bridge etc) Anyone has the same experience and is able to hint a solution?
  3. Today
  4. What is a "string that contains video files"? If I understand your problem correctly, sometimes one projector reacts to the command and sometimes the same does not? And all this happens when the projector is fully powered up and working? You're trying to use PJlink and have turned the password protection off? You're sure that you don't have any IP address or network range conflicts? Are you using the wired network port on the projector and have the wifi turned off (if possible)? Have you tried to send the command from some other software to see whether the projector answers something? Apart from PuTTY, my tool of choice is usually PacketSender as it can store commands and you can also see the feedback. Another valuable tool is wireshark. It's a bit advanced but you can install it on the computer sending the strings and run it while you send the data. If you are using the production computer to run the show, install it there. It will probably collect a huge list but you can filter the results to see only the communication send out from your computer or received from the IP of your projector. I don't know which Epson model you are using, but the manual for the EB-PU2213/2216/2113/2116 models states that the projector info can show some event ID codes which can give you hints on network problems inside the projector. Page 116 of the current user guide. And on page 135 of the Epson manual, I noticed a remark about mute settings. Some of the large Epson projectors also allow to be controlled over Art-Net. Have you tried this?
  5. Yesterday
  6. I switched from the Shutter command to the AV Mute command, but it still displays the same error message. The system functions properly when we only use string cues in the timeline. However, when we include a string that contains video files, Dxm control, and other elements, it displays an error message.
  7. Last week
  8. Nope, No luck with VMware either... Guess i need to buy a PC =(
  9. Thank! Read that others got i to work with VMware, guess il give that a try.
  10. WATCHOUT 7 requires GPU API Vulkan 1.3, OpenGL 4.4 and DirectX 11. i do not think Parallels is capable of one of those requirements.
  11. Hi! Preparing for the Academy training, But im having issues with getting Wo7 to work on Windows 11 - Parallels - Mac Sonoma 14.1.1 WO6 is working like a charm, But none of the WO7 executables will open. immediately closes and disappears from task manager. Anyone with the same issue, not wanting to carry around 2 computers right now.
  12. 7.2 was intended for release last Friday. However, the release candidate for 7.2 is available to Next Chapter members and it turned up some bugs. it was decided to delay the 7.2 release until the identified issues are corrected.
  13. Is 7.2 released? I couldn't find it on the homepage, where can I download it?
  14. Hi, I share the updated application. Now allows for the ability to use up to 8 x 4K outputs per license. Greetings.LicenseCalculator.zip
  15. Earlier
  16. In WATCHOUT 7, you have to... a) define a runner (display computer) in your setup to be the active DIRECTOR. E.g., by selecting it in the drop down menu on the top right of PRODUCER or by defining this in the device window. b) define which timeline should start automatically after booting the display server by selecting "Auto Run" in the timeline properties. c) save, restart the display server and close the production computer or at least PRODUCER. The display server should now start with your selected timeline.
  17. We do not know as this gase not been tested yet. At one point cpu or disk will be the limiting factor.
  18. Would there be any real improvements in transfer speed with a 25/40 or 100G nic. Or should I just stay with 10G? Thanks
  19. Hi, I have tested the following cards: - Datapath Vision AVSDI - Magewell Pro Capture Dual SDI 4K Plus System with windows 10 Pro 22H2 (fully updated) Cards with the latest driver available Both cards work fine, but you have to adjust the contrast to get a black similar to the original source. Greetings
  20. Hi, Has anyone successfully tested the SC720N4 HDMI2.0 / 4 CH 4K60 HDMI2.0 capture card from Yuan? https://www.yuan.com.tw/product/8
  21. How do I do watchout7 autostart? For watchout6, I entered the cmd script command line through the watchout point, but I don't know what to do with watchout7. Also, can't watchout7 open production save files directly? watchout7 When I open a saved file by registering it in the schedule, it does not open.
  22. Hi Morgan, Someone is looking for the MIC3 manual in English. Unfortunately I only have it in German. Could you place it on your drop box once more pls.? Cheers, Rainer
  23. Hi! I think the title is quite clear but let me expand just a little: I'm working in a production that has to render a background video and a layer showing some data, this data is rendered in a webpage with some basic JavaScript and some CSS styles. After some fighting I've managed to get everything running but I am facing some problems regarding the CSS styles. In the "Dynamic Images" documentation it says: The Image Server can serve... A web page, based on standard HTML5 components However, after some try-and-error I have seen that the user agent of the webview is: User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) QtWebEngine/5.6.2 Chrome/45.0.2454.101 Safari/537.36, which is quite old (I'm not 100% sure but it seems it goes back to 2015). Is there any possibility of updating this webview to be able to work with some modern CSS3? Any piece of information would be much appreciated. Thank you very much! (I had to rephrase the question as I was having some issues running JavaScript, but this was caused by how the web was served, sorry).
  24. Hi Cloe! I would love to get the kit. I just started to use my old gear and some work and some don't. I live in Varberg, Sweden. Kind regards, Dick
  25. That looks like a MIC 3 starter kit, complete with one MIC 3+, one PAX, four PAX SAV Adaptors and fitted ata carrying case. very nice offer
  26. Not used for 20+ years, giving it away, I live in Stockholm Pic ups only
  27. Blackmagic card are currently not supported by WO7. Datapath works here. We only support full range, not limited range.
  28. Please could someone help with this extremely urgent issue I have with WO 7. My Blackmagic and Datapath Input cards are not seen as a device.... Please help... I have a production this week and need my input cards to work.
  1. Load more activity