Windows 10 Tweaking Guide

Guest DavidA

On 4/4/2021 at 4:53 PM, jfk said:

Isn’t that a link to only the current versions? Isn’t Windows Enterprise LTSB 2016 (1607)  the ‘proper version’ for WATCHOUT?

you are right. this is new version .right now i am uploading ltsb 2016 but i am not shure you can buy 1607 activations key.its 4,5 gb and my upload speed is terrible.i will share download link after upload prosess completed

edit:https://www.sendgb.com/upload/?utm_source=85nvqRStIrA&utm_medium=kN5Jeql83YALuz9

Edited by bambam
i added link

Resmi Windows 10 Tweaking Guide yayınlandı ve ücretsiz indirilebilir. Kılavuz, Windows 10 Enterprise'ın WATCHOUT ile güvenilir performans için nasıl ayarlanacağını açıklar: 

Not certain about the impression, Alex. Yet, LTSB isn't accessible except if you have volume concurrence with Microsoft. For most of the selv developers, that isn't relevant - however for the individuals who can utilize the LTSB rendition that would undoubtedly be the awesome.

• 5 months later...

Hi . it would be great if anyone can upload a tweaked win 10 edition without activating it..   so that we can create copies of these and install in our systems.   we been tried many times to use win 10 but during registry settings tweaking..  os just crashes.. so we still stuck with win 7 on all systems...  any advice would be appreciated...thank you...

26 minutes ago, AustinNorth said:

Hi guys, I have a lot of bugs in the system lately what can be a problem?

Are you saying it used to run without issue and this is now changed? if so, system attacked?

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/6/2021 at 7:32 AM, Miro said:

For newer hardware it might be better to use the latest LTSC version which is Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019. LTSB 2016 doesn't support DCH graphics drivers.

After several months of testing, solutions and analysis of both versions and operating systems, we came to the unpleasant conclusion that Watchout with LTSB or with LTSC, with or without DCH driver, with an i9 processor and WX9100 graphics cards (but in some cases also WX7100) do not work. They generate calculation errors and there are continuous tripping even in offline, terrible management with resolutions beyond 1080p and the impossibility of using custom resolutions or with different resolutions on multiple screens. I would say it would be interesting to understand why they can't work together. With a clone system but with an i7 processor all this does not happen.

• 3 months later...
On 4/6/2021 at 8:32 AM, Miro said:

For newer hardware it might be better to use the latest LTSC version which is Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019. LTSB 2016 doesn't support DCH graphics drivers.

Hi Miro,

Could you tell me please which service pack do you recommend to use with this version of Windows? I mean Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019.

Best Regards

• 2 months later...

I remember after the release of Windows 10 there was a flood of reports on the web that the new system was, at times, not immediately responsive to user actions. In some places, it wasn't very pleasant. For example, when right-clicking on the desktop, the context menu sometimes does not appear until 4-5 seconds later. Minor flaws have been fixed over time in the new Windows 11 system. It annoyed me too, so I immediately bought a license here https://mysoftwarekeys.com when I found out about the change. Not only do games even run faster now, but there are new features.

• 2 months later...
On 10/20/2021 at 2:13 AM, Diego Marchente said:

After several months of testing, solutions and analysis of both versions and operating systems, we came to the unpleasant conclusion that Watchout with LTSB or with LTSC, with or without DCH driver, with an i9 processor and WX9100 graphics cards (but in some cases also WX7100) do not work. They generate calculation errors and there are continuous tripping even in offline, terrible management with resolutions beyond 1080p and the impossibility of using custom resolutions or with different resolutions on multiple screens. I would say it would be interesting to understand why they can't work together. With a clone system but with an i7 processor all this does not happen.

I went through this whole fiasco with our test systems. I believe it all to be a driver issue. Using the latest amd drivers for the wx9100 fixed the issue, but you cant use the new drivers for reliable playback. Only thing I got to reliably work is windows 7. I suspect support for AMD is dead in the water and dataton hasnt addressed any of the issues.

So we are faced with the an issue now. The only thing we can reliably use  are nvidia quadro cards. Any new AMD card would require newer drivers which will not work reliably.

Has anyone else had better success?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/3/2023 at 5:03 PM, MatzeLe said:

Aren't quadro cards also old? What about the new rtx a models?

Ah I see, the RTX A4000 is used in Watchpax 62. So can you provide Informations about the driver version used? Maybe there is the Win10 IOT version used in Watchpax, can you confirm this? 

9 hours ago, MatzeLe said:

Ah I see, the RTX A4000 is used in Watchpax 62. So can you provide Informations about the driver version used? Maybe there is the Win10 IOT version used in Watchpax, can you confirm this? 

Im actually curious what they use. I have a few older watchpax units and I think they were Windows embedded

So, in the Watchpax 62 manual, you can see that they use driver version 473.47 for the rtx a4000. Thanks for telling us. Have you experience with higher version numbers? Since this is the first DCH driver version from Nvidia, it seems that they use a Windows 10 version after or from 2018 (maybe Win10Enterprise (iot) 2019 or newer), so these hints with versions earlier than this leads to nothing.

4 hours ago, MatzeLe said:

So, in the Watchpax 62 manual, you can see that they use driver version 473.47 for the rtx a4000. Thanks for telling us. Have you experience with higher version numbers? Since this is the first DCH driver version from Nvidia, it seems that they use a Windows 10 version after or from 2018 (maybe Win10Enterprise (iot) 2019 or newer), so these hints with versions earlier than this leads to nothing.

Im doing some googling and Windows IOT Enterprise is the same as Windows Enterprise. So Im assuming running latest Enterprise LTSC would be the best bet?

3 hours ago, TonyShamel said:

Im doing some googling and Windows IOT Enterprise is the same as Windows Enterprise. So Im assuming running latest Enterprise LTSC would be the best bet?

This is the question, if LTSC 2019 oder 2021 will work better. But with the IOT question, in terms of the base they are the same. But IOT has some options for branding and also protection of the system image, like UWF.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, RachaelHolmes said:

It is worth installing Windows 10, especially if you are currently using an older version of Windows, like Windows 7 or Windows 8. Windows 10 offers several improvements over its predecessors, including better performance, more modern features, and improved security.

Generally speaking, No. Any performance improvements are in areas that do not effect WATCHOUT, with one possible exception - capture cards. Updating drivers for Windows 10 on older hardware may be challenging, if at all possible. Any security improvements would likely have to be disabled. Any new features would be irrelevant to WATCHOUT. i.e. if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.