Today you can use capture cards from Deltacast, if you have a Nvidia Quadro GPU. Datapath works by using WMF and so does most of the USB based capture devices, like Epihpan, Magewell, Yuan etc. However we seen issues with latest driver version from Magewell and also issues that some devices using WMF does not report the signal/range correctly so the picture quality may not be as good as it could be. This is nothing we can fix quickly since this outside our control.

Concerning support for capture cards from Blackmagic, we are looking into this, but we have no timeframe for this at the moment.

Best regards,

/jme

Hi Benoit,

Yes, that is a good idea, I will put it on the list for setup tutorials to make, but it will probably not be on the top of the list since it is a bit to the geek-side. 😉

Thanks! /jme

Magewell Pro Capture HDMI 4K Plus works for me with WO 7.1, and so does the Pro Capture Dual SDI 4K Plus, but only on 1 channel. Watchout sees the card as two separate inputs, but the same physical connector's input appears on both 'devices'. 

Has anyone else tested these?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, I have tested the following cards:
- Datapath Vision AVSDI
- Magewell Pro Capture Dual SDI 4K Plus

System with windows 10 Pro 22H2 (fully updated)
Cards with the latest driver available

Both cards work fine, but you have to adjust the contrast to get a black similar to the original source.

Greetings