Sad news

Jacquie McHale

Our condolences to the family, friends and colleagues of Thomas Leong from Kuala Lumpur who passed away recently. If you are a regular visitor to the forum you will no doubt recognise Thomas’ name as one of the most prolific and knowledgeable contributors here.

Thank you, Thomas, for all the helpful comments, the friendly advice and sheer enthusiasm that you shared freely with us over the years. You’ll be sorely missed.

/Dataton team

This news comes as such a shock. I worked with Thomas in Hong Kong in 2003 and whenever I saw on of his posts to this forum it always brought back fond memories. And I recall that before Watchout he was a skilled practitioner with Dataton Trax so he's been part of the family for decades. My condolences to his family and friends. Thank you for sharing this with us, Jacquie. 

• 2 weeks later...

I am saddened to hear this news.Thomas has been posting since I first joined the Watchout community many moons ago and I always admired his straightforward approach to explaining sometimes complex issues and his willingness to admit what he didn't know. His posts helped me a lot over the years. Thanks Thomas.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...